Previously Minola Boutique with a century of history, open the first store in 1902 in front of the Church
S.S. Trinità in Via Duomo. In 1939 an intuition that retail business it would be move to a little further down, made move the location of the accessories Store in the considered suburban area, via Italia 7; currently the most commercial area of the city. In 2014 the expansion with the opening of ready to wear Boutique located in the same street.
Now Minola has been converted in the new TheCorner.com_Biella.